It's a Dog's Life
Our dogs bring a positive energy to the Boom offices – though on occasion they have been known to interrupt a conference call by barking at the Fedex truck. Even so, there is nothing better than having those cute little faces look up at you during a particularly "ruff" day at the office or nudging you for some love to put things into perspective.
Perhaps, the best coworker anyone can ask for is a dog – dogs are a willing sounding board, they remind you to take a break every once in a while and they understand the value of a good nap.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BOOM DOG
- 8:00 AM: Saunter into the office.
- 8:15 AM: Spin around in circles until I find the exact perfect spot to lie down and get ready for a ruff day at work.
- 8:30-10:30 AM: Power nap and chase rabbits in my sleep. #NAPTIME
- 10:30 AM: Bark at Fedex truck until I get told to stop #ICANDOWHATIWANT
- 10:45 AM: Wonder what that clicking noise is she keeps making with her hands – will she ever find the time to scratch behind my ears? Maybe if I beg or nudge her just a little. #BEHINDEARSCRATCH #WINNING
- 11 AM – 1 PM: Recharge batteries from hectic morning with powernap #2
- I PM: Take walk, mark Boom territory and try to delay going back to office
- 1:15 PM: SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!
- 1:30 PM: Is that lunch I smell? Is she going to share? What about me? I haven’t eaten since the slop I got for breakfast. So hungry. Put ears back, look cute, open eyes wide and beg for treat. Yummy! #WORKSEVERYTIME
- 1:45 PM: Rawhide break. #CHEWYCHEWYCHEWYCHEW
- 2:15-2:30 PM: To whom shall I bestow my belly today? Who does not seem busy? Yeah – that’s the spot. #BELLYRUBSARETHEBEST
- 2:30-5:00 PM: Finally! I get to rest before going home. Only 3 naps today – not a record but not shabby. #LETSLEEPINGDOGSLIE